Help conserve shark and ray populations by:
- Refraining from consuming shark fins, manta ray gill rakers and their meat
- Purchase cosmetic/health products that don't contain squalene (shark liver oil)
- Avoid pet food that list 'white fish' as an ingredient as it likely is shark
- Support responsible shark tourism operations and experience the animals in their natural habitat
- Participate in citizen science and support research focused on better understanding their ecology and conservation strategies.