Let's Make Waves Together
Become a Sponsor
Researching, curating, and executing our projects involves costs that we work extremely hard to meet. Sea Walls: Artists for Oceans is proudly supported by various ocean-minded partners who have already put their name behind our cause, and we need YOUR help.
We welcome support in the form of financial and/or in-kind donations, all of which are tax-deductible as permitted bu U.S. law.
Contact us today to become a sponsor!
Below are our sponsorship tiers, outlining the various sponsorship benefits offered in return for different levels of support on an annual basis.
Blue Whale | By Negotiation
- Great White package benefits (below)
- Release of one custom short video relevant to our partnership (max. 3 min.)
- Permission to provide branded collateral for our team to wear/use during media opportunities
- Your logo placed in the credits of all Sea Walls recap documentary videos
- Image tag on all @seawalls_ and @pangeaseed posts featuring original Sea Walls-related content
- A custom Sea Walls mural created at a location of your choice (pending approval of specifications by both parties)
Great White | $20,000
- Manta Ray package benefits (below)
- Opportunity to have marketing materials, competitions and giveaways at events
- Site-wide logo placement on website footer
- Logo placement on all Sea Walls activation promotional posters and banners
- Mention on all @seawalls_ and @pangeaseed posts featuring original Sea Walls-related content
Manta Ray | $10,000
- Sea Turtle package benefits (below)
- Public announcement of the partnership to our network
- Your logo placed on our e-mail newsletters
- Opportunity to offer an exclusive, tailored discount or promotion on your product/service via our social media outlets
Sea Turtle | $5,000
- License to use PangeaSeed Foundation and Sea Walls: Artists for Oceans logos
- License to use photographs and video footage provided by PangeaSeed Foundation
- Your hyperlinked logo placed in the Our Partners section on the Sea Walls website
We have mastered the art of impactful storytelling and can help amplify your business' commitment to sustainability in order to drive positive environmental change.
Whether you are an up-and-coming social enterprise startup, an established industry leader or government agency, consider incorporating ARTivism into your marketing strategy.
By forming a strategic partnership with PangeaSeed Foundation, you can tap into our extensive repertoire of creative skills and realize projects such as:
- Hand-painted and highly visible, large-scale murals are a unique medium for communicating your message. From an office room wall to a 75-ft building façade, public art has undeniable impact.
- From marine-debris sculptures to multi-media immersive experiences, purpose-driven, custom art installations have the ability to connect with your audience in a transformative manner while cementing your commitment to our oceans.
- Interactive and original, incorporating a live-painting element into your event will get your audience engaged and provide a memorable experience for all.
- With close to a decade of experience in the marine conservation field and having spearheaded the use of ARTivism to give our ocean a voice, we are always eager to share our story and insights with your community.
- Are you launching a new product or service with an ocean-minded message? Consider PangeaSeed Foundation as your non-profit partner to realize an exciting, art-fueled, multi-platform campaign.
To find out how you can support our efforts, contact us today!